DD skin is very delicate.
These are items to help prevent staining from wigs and outfits, as well as special skin care items.
Dream Fitter!! It makes a perfect fit!
Much-talked-about item: Dream Fitter is now released! It is used in DD Dream Choice. With a special parts and sponge, you can easily attach eyes on DD without soiling your hands♪
VOLKS Website Store
Size : MDD / DDP / DDS / DDS Boys / DD / DD Boys / DDdy
Includes : Pedestal (×2), Fixture (×2), Sponge
Price : 780 JPY (without tax)
Dream Rescue Price: 1,800 JPY (without tax)
Wig Care Items
Simple ways to change her look!
Here are items useful for daily care of Dollfie®, such as adjusting or exchanging wigs as you like.
- * Doll, wig, etc. are not included.
- * Please be careful as the color of the wig or outfit may stain the surface of the doll.
We recommend the use of “Dollfie® Head Cap” to prevent the wig staining the doll’s head.
- * Some wigs may utilize a process by which short frizzy hairs are inserted into the inner area of the wig in order to improve the overall volume.
- * When putting the “Head Cap” on, we recommend the use of “Pitatto Wig (Wig Stopper)” to avoid slippage.
- * Please use “Hair Curlers Set” for Dollfie® Wigs made of heat-resistant fibers.
Skin Care Items
If there’s one thing concerning you about Dollfie Dream®, it’s probably ‘staining’, right?
With just a little extra care you can prevent it, so there’s no need to worry!
These are items that help prevent staining.
- * Doll, etc. are not included.
- * Depending on the design, disassembly may be required to put on some of the outfits.
- * Please note that depending on the style or fabric of the outfit, the doll may be stained even if they are wearing a stocking or tights.
- * The item pictured is a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.
- * The outfits contain very delicate sewn areas. Rough treatment is liable to cause damage, so please take care when handling the outfits.
- * When putting the “Head Cap” on, we recommend the use of “Pitatto Wig (Doll Wig Stopper)” to avoid slippage.